The Cross training for all Athletes
To the Coaches:
The Victory Strap® was designed to assist runners to become as efficient as possible and in
the shortest period of time. This is accomplished by keeping your
athletes focused on running, course strategy and
timing during the race as well as raising their potential to reach the next level in a
shorter period of time. This is accomplished by obviating the stress that they would
normally experience on their upper body during a workout routine and the distraction that
comes with those discomforts.
As a training tool;
- Instills balance, form and comfort to the athletes.
- Makes them more efficient.
- Keeps them physically aware of what they are doing.
- Creates a load free zone on the upper body and a comfort level previously unavailable.
- Utilizes and maximizes the pendulum motion of the arms by maintaining a fixed 90 degree
angle of the arms (in relation to the body).
- Helps the athletes stay focused.
- Dependable reference point on which to bear down for balance promotes
physical awareness of
the form and position of their upper body.
- Obviates the upper body stress that would
normally occur during the athletes' routine due to load-free zone created on the
- Maintains and supports the proper arc of the arms (elbow at a fixed 90 degree angle to the
body as well as the motion of the arms).
- Utilizes the benefit from smooth bio-mechanical follow-through movement and the natural
pendulum motion that is now available.
- Pro-active forward movement of the arms can now be directly maximized.
- Allows athletes to reach the next level by enhancing the potential of all
athletes through focused workout routines.
Concentrating on their
aerobic conditioning, running form, course strategies, timing etc (instead of being
focused on distractions like holding up their arms or neck and back pain that
may develop). By utilizing
the benefits of the Victory Strap®
during practices, the athletes should perform at a
higher level than even they expected in a race. Their physical conditioning will be higher
than before because of the utilization of the pro-active pendulum motion that is created
by the Victory Strap®. In the Passive
Mode, which would be the responsive use, the user
continues to benefit by the natural pendulum motion generated during his/her movement.
Luck, Happy Racing!
To the Walker:
Everyone wants to look good and feel good too! Being winded after running up a few
stairs or carrying the groceries in, does not make people feel good about
knows that the best way to accomplish this goal for a higher degree of wellness is proper
nutrition and exercise. Most of us will watch the things we eat (for awhile anyway), but
few of us exercise consistently.
Walking has always been the first step to getting in sync with your
body. Some people say
they don't like the way they feel during walking and running, they feel
uncomfortable. They don't know where to put their hands or that their arms, neck and shoulders feel
uncomfortable even early on, into the exercise. Now you can last much longer, be more
comfortable, get a better workout and feel better afterwards. Keep in mind that you should
always check with your doctor and tell him of your intentions to start an exercise
routine. A good overall stretching routine for flexibility increases your
potential performance and success. Get a check up; it couldn't hurt, and
your doctor may be able to assist you with a proper
diet as well.
Now, you can turn walking into Power Walking by becoming more pro-active
and efficient at the same time! The Victory Strap®
turns walking to power walking by using the natural, bio-mechanical pendulum motion of the arms.
The Victory Strap® promotes and maintains the proper
arc of the arms by
forming a fixed 90 degree angle of the arms in relation to the body. This fixed position of
the arms creates an opportunity to maximize the pendulum motion of the arms in a
- Cradles the arms for a load-free zone on the upper body.
- Offers positive resistance for the arms to bear down on for attendant
- Elongates the potential of all athletes during their exercise routine.
- Obviates the load bearing stress that would normally occur on the neck, shoulders, upper
back during the exercise routine.
- Athletes become physically aware of the form of the upper body in relation to
athletes have said that they notice that their hands do not swell up anymore due to the
improved form that is perpetuated during use. Some say they feel added benefits to other
body parts like their abdominals. Still others feel they now have a partner that
assists them during their routine.
Think of the Victory Strap®
as your new partner. The Victory Strap®
is a pro-active partner. Lean on it, bear down on it like you would ski poles, a
will be there for you! Your partner won't get tired, sleep in, get
upset, sick or insulted! Get out there and have fun.
Also See: Pendulum Motion and Comfort
To The Runner:
Most runners run because they love it! We like to think we
are a breed separate from the rest. After all, who else would go out of their way in all kinds of weather to run, day or night,
and fit it into crazy and busy
schedules. It is hard to understand for those whom have not experienced
the exhilaration of a second wind (when their endorphins kick in) or the
absolute serene feeling of calm after a good run. We understand the
benefits of leaving our daily stress on the course and the value of allowing us
the mental calm to approach the challenges of our day.
We are always looking to improve our conditioning. Always looking for
that magic something to make a noticeable improvement in our
performance. We take our sport seriously. Competition is fun to
us. It is how we measure how well we are doing. It is also a time
for us to mingle with our peers.
This utility-patented invention was created for you! The ultimate goal
is to make you as efficient as possible. This is accomplished through a
focused workout that will raise the runners physical conditioning that was not
available before its creation. It will happen much faster and its
intention is to help the runner reach the next level in physical
wellness and conditioning. It accomplishes this by its unique ability
to obviate the upper body load bearing stress normally experienced during
running or walking. Some of the attendant benefits are;
- Improved balance (dependable center of gravity).
- Improved form (formation of the desired arc of the arms).
- Improved aerobic conditioning.
- Improved efficiency (minimum energy input with maximum forward motion
- Highest possible comfort level (due to redistribution of load bearing weight).
- Increased ability to focus on running as in course strategy, timing, terrain (Due to
reduced discomfort distraction).
- Increased utilization (pro-active use) of the upper body motion (pendulum motion) and
passive use (to carry arms in a relaxed position for minimal exertion).
- Elongation of potential performance of each athlete.
Cross training for all Athletes:
Whatever your sport, running has been consistently utilized for cross-training of all
athletes. It is widely accepted for its overall conditioning and aerobic
players, boxers, skaters, skiers, swimmers, gymnasts even wrestlers and those in the
military understand the value of integrating running for increased performance within
their exercise program. However, proper body alignment when running has
most always been difficult to maintain, therefore personal comfort while
performing the exercise routine was most usually unthinkable, let alone
attainable. The increasing demands made on the body only tended to
exacerbate the ongoing condition. This increased discomfort usually had
the resulting effect of decreasing the performance level of the athlete.
Obviously running form or any sense of balance suffered as well. This
product was created to increase the athletes ability to reach their immediate
personal goals. By circumventing those forces working against the athlete,
it is now possible to reach that next level in physical fitness. Some of the direct and attendant benefits of utilizing the
Victory Strap® during
their exercise routine are;
- To obviate the upper body stress normally experienced during a running
is accomplished by cradling the arms to form a fixed 90 degree angle in relation to the
torso. This comfort zone is load free. The weight bearing normally carried by the neck,
shoulders, arms and upper body has been redistributed and now becomes a pro-active part of
the routine. This benefit becomes more apparent the more you use
- Maintains the proper position of the arms in relation to the torso (fixed position of 90
degrees or less) for maximum benefits. Supports the arc created to be utilized for
smooth follow-through movement of the arms.
- Keeps the athlete physically aware of their form and positioning.
- Makes all movement more efficient because of the ability to now focus on the specific
goals desired without the previous normal distractions of discomfort that would accompany
- It provides a dependable reference point on which to bear down for balance as well as a feeling of
confidence because of the dependable center of gravity and added toning of the upper
body through isotonic / isometric contractions.
- Elongates the potential of all athletes to continue in their exercising effort for a
greater aerobic benefit and increased overall conditioning.
So think of the Victory Strap®
as your partner, some say they feel naked without it. This partner is pro active,
it is a partner you can lean on, depend on, bear down against! Good luck and
in all you endeavor to do. Don't forget to have some fun out there too!
Life is short and there are no, "Do Overs!"